Thursday, January 24, 2008

1/2 marathon, desert fever, New Job




I've been pretty sick for awhile, the docs couldn't figure it out. they would put me on antibiotics and I would get better only to get worse again. They thought it was desert fever because they saw something in my xrays but we just got my blood work back and it's not. I'm better now the mystery illness left as quickly as it came. Although it stayed with me for a good month.


I ran the PF Chang half marathon and did what I expected. The doc advised me not to run but that was something I wasn't willing to give up. Especially since they weren't sure what the illness was. Don't worry though I paid the price. LOL

I started my new job and I'm really excited. So far it's everything I expected. Meeting allot of new folks which is always exciting and getting introduced to a whole bunch of new technology. I have to admit, I love being a techy geek. Anyway I'm still on my job honeymoon and making the best of it.



ON another front, I am part of the lightworker web site and really enjoy it. My middle daughter Nicole, got on one day with my account and started asking everyone if they were indigo children. Of course this was without my knowledge and she forgot to tell me. You can imagine my curiosity when everyone started to respond. Once I saw the original message I knew right away who sent it. I give her credit, she's trying really hard to find other kids that are like minded. Both of my daughters are. I jsut don't understand why it's so difficult.


Blessings

Epi

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Stopping by to say hello. Hope you are feeling better. :O)

Anonymous said...

oh course i asked them, what do you expect? who else do i know whois an indigo?
noone.
makes me feel alone in a way
specail, which i like, but alone.
noone i can talk about it with and express it freely, becuase others wouldnt iunderstand

love nicole