Monday, February 11, 2008

Sedona 1/2 and Full Marathon 2008



Well, I ran the Sedona 1/2 marathon and man what an experience! I cannot even begin to describe the beauty and the deep sense of oneness one experiences in such an environment and event. The course was a challenging hilly course but it was fun and everyone was very warm and friendly. I had the gang up with the exception of Shelly. We went and visited Cathedral Rock, checked out a couple of art galleries and visited a psychic or two. It was a very busy and gratifying weekend. I've heard other people say it but I truly feel that there is something more to Sedona. Something that touches you deep inside.



Blessings

Hope you enjoy the pics, My daughter took them all. If you want to see more I'm adding the trip pics on my space.

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Epi,
Wow! Those are fabulous. She sure has the talent for photography. :o)

Anonymous said...

thas right, im great at photographer!
u actually mentioned my name this time :D
nicole