Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grease & Nicoles Blog





How many of you remember Grease the movie????? Back in 1977 or was it 1978, I'm getting old, that movies was it!! Every kid knew the characters the music, etc.. Anyway I just recently came across one of the old songs so we rented the movie and had a family movie night. The reception from the gang was warm but my wife and sat there loving it!! We had fun and the kids had fun making fun of us as we sang along to the songs.


My lovely Nicole has started her own blog page. So if you can stop by and say hi. I have her link right under the picture in the upper right "taking it a it is". I like it!!!





Blessings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the movie... Lol! Maybe the only one who's never seen it. I was born in '80, so before my time.

Take care!

Epi said...

You young pups don't know what you're missing

Blessings

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Epi,
Hey I love the new look. And oh how I love Grease.

" I got chills. They're multiplyin." :o)

I will have to stop by and say hello to Nicole and welcome her to Blog world.

Take care my friend.

sinver said...

yah dad. tell everyone.
i was wonbdring y everyone was talking to me all the sudden -_-2