Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Going home for a visit




Tomorrow night we fly out back east. We have a red eye leaving at 11:55 PM. The NYC Marathon is this Sunday and I'll be running it. I really don't know how many more if these I will be able to do so I try to make each one special.


I say going home because go back east still feels like home to me and I think to my family also. Even tough we enjoy being in AZ and we've done well I still get very home sick for PA, NJ and NY.

I heard it snowed 8 inches were we used to live so everyone is very excited to go back to some snow. It's been in the 90's here and we really haven't seen any snow for about 2 years now.

I'm hoping when I get back I'll have plenty to write about. Lately I think I've been going through bloggers block. Life seems like it's been too busy. Maybe that's a sign that I need to slow down again, take a deep breath and look around.



Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hello Epi,
I understand all about missing home. I sure do miss the snow. I know many dislike it but I never have. IT is so ethereal.
Best wishes in the marathon. If you get a chance to watch the movie "Run Fatboy Run", please do. It is awesome.

I seem to have a lot of blog lag lately. I think we all have. I'll always be around checking in on you. :o)

Take care!

Blessings,
Tawnya

Epi said...

Hi T;

Glad to hear from you my friend. Thak you for the well wishes, I'll check the movie and let you know.


Blessings