Thursday, April 14, 2011

Change




I think it's time to change my profile pic. I no longer have as much hair and have seem to gain some weight since when it was taken. :o)

Speaking of change I have noticed a great deal of change going on in my life lately. My son is leaving the nest and joining the air force, I have to move out of my current dwelling, my car engine blew and is no longer drivable, my wife had become seriously ill like no other time since I have known her, and I think I am about to experience a change in my job. All if this has happened within the last 30 days.


I am starting to notice that other people are experiencing significant change and their lives and I am wondering what the meaning behind it is. I am thinking out loud that this may be a preparation for maybe something bigger later on in life.


Getting back the the changes in my life, I am learning that although they have initially been scary or unsettling, causing me to be somewhat worried and fearful; that they have been the beginning to something better in my life and the lives of those whom are close to me. I am learning that if I let go of the worrying and fear and trust that this is for a greater reason that I currently do not know about; things will work out and usually for the better.



Blessings

1 comment:

Tawnya Shields said...

OMG!!! Thank you so much for sharing this Epi. Indeed so many are going through massive changes. It seems to never let up here at our household. Hubby in PA. me living in another state. Etc. etc. ...Your son is going into the air force? Wow! And so sorry to hear about your wife being sick. I believe we are releasing old karma and other such things to make way for something massive coming. Since you are a kindred soul like me, it makes perfect sense. What it exactly is but I think it's going to be a giant leap for the human race. I get my days where I get a bit pissy but I understand that as a soul I chose this life and this specific time to be born in to be a part of something very wonderful. Hang in there my friend. We will all get through this.
Sending healing light to your wife. So happy to see you blogging.
Blessings!