Saturday, August 18, 2007

NYC Trip Pictorial

My blog has become many things to me. It's more than just of meanings of sharing myself with who ever shall come across my site. But, it has also become a log or journal of my life through this past year. This month actually is one year since I started blogging. Anyway I cannot say enough about my trip with my family. So since a picture is worth a thousand words, I figured I would put a couple up of our trip, with some captions (Maybe).

Blessings
Above is the girls and I on the Staten Island Ferry. We were going to Manhattan. The ferry goes right by the Statue of Liberty which Nicole loves


This is us at the entrance to central park about 3 hours after we landed. I just noticed how tired we looked


This is Pam and I in the IBM Building on 57th Street in Manhattan. This is where I had to pick up my runners goodie bag for the race.


Our beautiful kids at the hotel before the party


Pam and Josh burning up the dance floor

Shelly and I showing them how it's really done


Bad boys, Bad boys.... Boy we look mean huh more like two grumpy men before the race

Me with my sweet heart after the race in Battery Park


Me with the girls... Josh was sleeping on the bench, he was the only smart one

4 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

You have such a wonderful family. I loved the "bad boy" pics. That was funny. In spite of being tired I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

Epi said...

Thanx T. Glad you liked them

Nathalie said...

great photos!
You really look like you were having fun!!

Epi said...

Thanx Nathalie, yes it was fun especially with the whole gang their.

Blessings