Thursday, September 21, 2006


My daughter and I took the pic above on one of our after school walks. It had just finished raining and the leaves are starting to change colors in the Pennsylvania Mountains. I wish I remember to turn off the time stamp but Se La Vi. This is my daughter whom I have written about before. I have to go meet with a psychiatrist on Monday who has seen it fit to diagnose my daughter as being schizophrenic. I know she's not schizophrenic, she is a very smart girl who is very sensitive and currently needs allot of attention. I have to keep reminding myself to keep cool when dealing with the doctor. Unfortunately I have learned the hard way that these people tend to put you on the defensive and aggressively pursue the home environment as a cause for the child's issue. But it is a beautful picture, as beautiful as she is. She wanted me to print this and a couple of other pics so she could show them at school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely beautiful and makes me homesick gor my home state. I know PA, is so beuatiful right now. My favorite time.

I will keep your daughter in my prayers and don't let the psychiatrist railroad you into a diagnosis. If it doesn't 'feel" right, get a second opinion. I strongly believe in second opinions and even thirds. :o)

I once worked for one of these and she saw mental illness in everyone. It was horrid. I was glad to get away from that office.

Blessings of light,
Raven

Anonymous said...

Oops ,excuse me for the typos. I have Elmo fingers this evening.
:o)~