Monday, October 29, 2007

Numbers!?! , Running Update

My friend Titania had a posting awhile ago about seeing repeating matching numbers i.e. she would see 444 , 555, 777. I thought this was really interesting so I googled them. To my surprise I discovered there were listed meanings for them. Lately I've been seeing 333. I've dreamt that I would finish a marathon in 3 hours 33 minutes a couple of times. I thought it was cool but didn't pursue it. Lately I've been waking up at 3:33 so I decided to start looking into it. I found one site that said 333 signified changed. If anyone can offer anymore information I would be very appreciative.

I started the season with lofty goals with respect to running. Unfortunately they are not going to be realized in the time that I wanted. I did not run the Steamtown Marathon because of a slight injury and I just withdrew my name from the NYC Marathon because I am not in marathon shape.
The good part about withdrawing is I get a guaranteed spot for next year. :o)

In any case I'm still going to NYC with my family because I can't get my money back. So we're planning on making the best of it.



Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

So the the triple digits are happening to you too? I have looked the meanings up too but I too am left with so many questions. For one, why are so many of us experiencing this? There are a lot of people coming forward as of this year. I have a friend in North Carolina and Denmark that are experiencing it. Pretty cool. I think there are more wonderful things in the making.

I am at 111 a lot this month. Every time it happens, I give thanks to who or whatever is sending the message. I suspect it is a part of a lot of waking up. :o)

I am really getting into reading about 2012. That is just around the corner. Woo hoo! I am excited.

Take care.


And I am sure for what ever reason that there are reasons why your running hasn't manifested as your would have liked it too. I had some small setbacks but at the same time I am not upset has I would have been in the past. :o)

Epi said...

Thank you T, I'm looking forward to 2012 also but more so than anything I feel something deep growing within. I don't know what it is but I feel it's good. As for my running I'm sure I'll get my but moving soon.

Blessings my firend

Anonymous said...

Good post.