Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A little break





Hi!

We finally starting making some progress with the project I'm on at work and I have been able to get home at a decent time and kinda relax. Although I am on call until Friday:o)

I know I'm been really busy and stressed because I'm starting to think crazy thoughts. I originally signed up to do the steamtown marathon in Scranton this Sunday. My running wasn't going the way I thought it should be going so I signed up for the Road Runners 1/2 marathon this Saturday instead. Now I'm actually considering doing both!!!! Am I nuts or what?!?!?!

I'm not trying to prove anything I just really enjoy running and for some reason feel very guilty about not running the marathon. So far because they're so far apart distance wise, I do not think I will be able to do both. Pam and I have already made several commitments in NYC for Saturday, so getting back to PA in time to pickup my runners packet would not be likely.

Maybe I should just stop questioning myself and just go with the feeling regardless if it makes sense or not.

I'll let ya know what happens



Blessings

1 comment:

Tawnya Shields said...

Life always seems to be crazy doesn't it? I have the tendency to bite off more than I can chew sometimes. Yes,it is good to sometimes jsut dive in and see what happens. :o)

Don't forget to take care of yourself.