Friday, December 07, 2007

December Dream


I rarely remember my dreams, so on those nights where I do, it's pretty significant. Recently an old high school friend made e-mail contact with me. This person is very unique and there was always something about him that just made us click as friends. He experienced very hard times throughout his journey and it was good to hear from him. I sense he's apprehensive about me but I understand.



Anyway back to the dream. We're in a dance hall but it looks like the basement of the dance hall. There are allot of people all very different but we're all dancing to the same tune you can say (sorry about the cliche) I see my friend James and he's quiet and reserved as usual. I'm hanging with a colorful group of people who have come out and are really comfortable with it. I'm feel really happy and I'm enjoying the scene.

We sitting at these long old wooden folding tables and just being bohemians. I notice at the end of the table this man, just standing looking over us quietly and confident. I remember the color grey with him but don't know why. I go to him and he tells me to follow him but not with words. we walk around the table to the edge of the dance floor. he points to the floor and there are a couple of pieces of glass. The glass is shattered into some thick pieces. They look like a prism and they radiate all kinds of colors. The man picks it up and informs me that I will be able to do many things with this. I'm curiose and ask like what. He looks at me puzzled like I should know. He taps my head with the glass and I become younger (mid 20's), he taps my head again and I'm much older (60's) he does it one more time and I'm someone else. Finally being myselfe again, I understand that this is another tool for my journey. He smiles at me.



The hall starts to get wet from water coming from the ceiling. everyone gets ready to move the party upstairs. We're moving on up !! As I prepare the man leaves and I wake up


I don't have a full explanation of my dream. I know it was a message and I know it made me feel really good. I know as I go forward the meaning will come to me.


Blessings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that waz cool
prisms are fun!
i like pancakes <(^o^)>
do u no who the guy was?
what did u look like when u were 20 and 60?
i dont like cheese
or war
or starvation
or cheerleaders
or teachers
or........... school
lu u dadda!
*nicole*

Tawnya Shields said...

This was an awesome dream and you were right. It had lot's of messages. It could be that you are now becoming a whole person. You are evolving and moving forwards and upwards to a new level. You are leaving old influences behind?


This was a very good dream for you.

You daughter is quite a character. :o)~

LOL!

Epi said...

Hi Cole;
I agree with T you are a character. Guess that's y I luv ya so much.

Hi T;

Yes it was a neat dream. One that I think I will be reflecting on for awhile to come.Thank you for posting


Blessings

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad the dream didn't happen in your underwear... I hate those!

Epi said...

LOL

That is funny Josh