Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Job ?!?!?!?!




Hey!!!

I got a new job offer!!!!! I was offered a position as a PACS Admin at another Hospital. I forgot what PACS actually stands for (don't tell anyone) But it's the digitizing of radiology pictures. So instead of viewing xrays and mri's on film you can view them on a computer screen. Being a tech geek myself this is really cool stuff and I'm really pumped. On top of that they're offering me more money than I'm making now so I'm especially excited!!! I know since I'm more of a spiritually minded person now that shouldn't matter as much and it really doesn't but every plus helps. As usual I'm excited and scared but I know I'll get over it (I hope).


On top of that I finally got the title for my bike in the mail. So I can start riding it legally!! hehehe Not that I would ever ride it any other way!!

Time to go for a ride and take everything in!


Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Congrats on the new job!
Have a wonderful Christmas and much joy and peace in the upcomimg year. :o)

Nathalie said...

Hey, that's great news!
I know I've not come round often lately, but now that I have a proper Internet connection, this will surely change! Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

im ganna get to ride on the bike on highways to now right? like since im basically as old as josh was before? comeone! its fun, can we do it soon? i wont tel mom cause i no she would freak out <(^o^)>
luv guess who