Thursday, April 03, 2008

Feeling for Tucson


Good Morning;

Lately my wife has been getting a calling for Tucson AZ. We currently are living in Phoenix AZ. It's funny because all along we've been going to Sedona and Flagstaff which is in the northern part of AZ. I've been so wowed by Sedona that I have expressed interest in moving there someday.

I've been teasing my wife that if we move it's gonna be to Sedona. But truth be said when I settle myself and meditate, I get the feeling that Tucson is where we're supposed to be now. We visited Tucson about two weeks ago, we're planning on going back this weekend.

I'll keep ya updated


Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting and a bit scary! Keep us posted.

Take care!

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Epi,
It sounds like you are on to a new adventure. Sounds exciting. You all are thriving out there in all that sunshine. :o)

~Blessings