Monday, April 28, 2008

Hi There!!!


Well, I just want to thank everyone for their well wishes for my wife. She's recovery nicely and doing very well. She just passed on of her college classes and we're that much closer for her entrance into the nursing program. She's currently a LPN and wants to be an RN and then a nurse practitioner. You go girl!!! So we're celebrating a little...... We're just hanging out now listening to Maroon 5 and I figured I'd catch up and put up a posting. Allot has happen since my last post and I'm trying to figure a way of posting everything in some sort of order. Right now I just feel like writing down whatever comes to mind so please forgive me and bear with me.

Now we're listening to Savage Garden and I feel like Chillin. Did you ever hear "Truly, Madly, Deeply"? I think it is the most beautiful love song ever written. Se La Vi

Hope you're doing well.
i Leave with a smile

Blessing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such good news. I'm glad she's recovering well. Take care!

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Epi,
I am so glad that all is well. Best wishes to your wife in her RN degree. I prefer a nurse practitioner any day over a doctor. Doctors tend to forget how to treat patients these days. Nurse practitioners truly still care about their patients.

Take care.
T.

Epi said...

Josh, thank you very much for your support, it is greatly appreciated my friend.

Titania,

Thank you also, Pam loves you and totally agrees with you. Actually I do to. We've had docs and practitioners and the practitioners blow away the docs in every category. Especially in the area of care and making you feel important.



Blessings