Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day




Want to wish a happy fathers day to all the folks that are fathers, Whether they're biological or not doesn't matter. You could be a woman, brother, friend , cousin, anyone. Anyone who is loving enough and brave enough to take on such a responsibility, happy fathers day and I send you love and blessings.

I grew up without a father, he left the family when I was very young, so much so that I don't even know what he looked like. I met many people whom I was told to call dad or who were expected to fill the fatherly role; they didn't do such a good job. Then I met a couple of people in my young life who filled that role and helped me immensely, my dads. I do not know if they realized the impact they had on my life but they were special people. I want to thank them.

I'm a dad now of three very wonderful children. I take the lessons I learned from those special people and use them to help me become a better dad to my children and the dad that I am today.

Happy Fathers Day


Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Father's Day to you Epi!

Epi said...

Thank you T

Hugs