Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hip Hop Styling



I was hanging with one of my younger coworkers today for lunch. He gave me a ride in his wip and we had lunch together. It was truly an experience. Anyway he gave me a copy of this cd he made of hip hop tunes which I liked when I was in his car. I took it home to make a copy.

Soooo, I go home and start playing it on my computer. My daughters run in in amazement yelling "Dad, you listen to that?" Of course I start playing like I'm cool and say "of course, I'm even gonna start dressing the part" So I pull my shorts down on my hips and start dancing. My daughters start laughing at me and quickly point out that if I wanted to dress the part I had to wear boxers and not whitey tighties... Oh?!?!? I didn't know that....

Apparently not only do you have to wear boxers but you have to puff the boxer so there's a hump... Uhhhh OK.. Hence the picture above. My son wears boxers but he didn't want to show me how it's done. Oh well... Anyway I still like the tunes but I think I'll stick to wearing my clothes old school.


Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh my God Epi, you sure made my day. You are too funny. The tightie whities. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Your poor kids.

Thanks for the laughs.

You have an awesome Father's Day!

Hugs,
T.

Epi said...

Hi T;

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the fathers day wishes.

Blessings

sinver said...

good, just keep it old stlye. and stop listening to music selly likes, she sings too loud for two ears to bear. XD
luv!> <3
toki