Monday, August 11, 2008

Blogging at work!!






I can't belive it... I'm blogging at work... OOOOOF!



I don't know what it is but I just can't get into my job!!! It's a great job, it pays well, it's in a technical area, which I like. The people I work with a good also. It's just I don't feel comfortable. I don't feel like I'm having an impact. It's become pretty frustrating.




I know the solution is to find something else and go for it. But between my fears and my indecison as to what else I want to do, I can't make any movement. All I know is that I want to do something where I feel I'm having a positive impact and making a difference. I feel guilty because a couple of years ago (when I was unemployed and dead broke) I would've done anythign for this job..










Wow... Talk about venting... I still am very grateful and do appreciate what I have.. especially my gang and beautiful wife.. I guess I just need to be patient and look for the next sign. :o)

















Blessings








2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

I understand where you are coming from. I seem to be very indecisive myself. I suspect in time we will be shown just what we are here to do. I also suspect you are an indigo adult. I am not sure if we talked about that or not.

Hey....are you a Lost fan? I totally love that show. One of the seasons I almost gave up on it but I stuck in there. Glad I did. That is one complex show!

Take care and many blessings to you and yours.

Epi said...

Hi T;

Thanx for the post. Nope we never talked about Indigo adults but when I was reading up on it to see if my kids fit the profile I found many similarities with my childhood. I do like lost but I have never really scene a complete episode. Take care my friend

Blessings