Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back in PA !!!!!



Well, I'm back at home sweet home!!! Arizona was beautiful and the interviews went really well. Actually it was one interview that went for 4 hours with different people coming in every hour. Really intense!!! OOOF! After the interviews I met my wife over her cousins house and enjoyed the rest of the day and sun. It gave me time to relaxe and reflect on the day and wonder how my kids would like Arizona. I have three and they're my biggest blessing and biggest worry in the world. Like I said I'm home and as I'm writing this I have allot I want to say but I'm really tired and trying to readjust to the time difference. My prsopective employer told me they would inform me after the Labor Day Weekend but I'm thinking I might hear sooner than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That indeed sounded like an intense adventure in Arizona. It "feels" good and I shall continue to send out good vibes to you. Will you be transferring to Arizona then? I recall when I lived in Nevada the western night sky was gorgeous.

Take care,
Raven