Monday, November 05, 2007

Back from NYC & PA







Well we're back!! Even though I didn't do the marathon the weekend was excellent. It started off rough, I got into a heated argument with my wife. There was an issue that came up that could have potentially ruined the whole trip. Fortunately we worked through it and the weekend went really well.

The whole family went back and I think it was good to do to have some closure. When we moved it was quick and rough and I don't think we had a chance to reflect. Especially for my kids, I noticed allot of mixed feelings from them as the weekend went on. I too experienced mixed emotions but I really do not regret our decision. Life is about change sometimes it's easier to adjust than other times. I think I will always miss PA but home is in AZ now. Maybe sometime in the future we might go back but I really don't think about that.

Anyway my oldest and youngest spent most of the weekend with their friends. My middle Nicole and Pam and myself spent a day in NYC and it was great! We drove to one of my old neighborhoods in Brooklyn where I grew up. Allot of strong feelings their and I was happy to share it with them. We ran around central park and checked out the preparations for the marathon. And we topped the evening off with fun in time square and the play "RENT". It was the first time any of us have seen a broadway play and it was awesome!

I think it was love shared and experienced.


Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i took that picture of ew york!
i got skizillz!!!
nicole