Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Free

I subscribe to an e-mail service called Daily Word. It's a daily e-mail sent from Unity offering a saying for the day. Every so often one comes along that has become an answer to something happening with me at the moment. This next one really hit home and inspired me so much I sent it to my family. I've been wanting change and slowly been gaining the courage to move forward.

Blessings






Free
I am free to live a happy and healthy life.
Discovery and growth are essential in life.
Each day, I learn something new about myself
and the world around me.
At one time, I may have believed
I was unable to change my habits or behaviors.
Spiritually awakened, I know that there are
no chains that bind me to an old, familiar way of being.
Through the power and presence of God within me,
I am free to realize my highest potential.
I am free to enjoy and experience life in a whole new way.
Through God’s spirit within,
I am divine in nature, and true freedom
is my inheritance. God has given me all that
I need to live freely, fully, and creatively.
Allowing the light of God to shine through
me in all that I do, I am free to live a happy and healthy life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Tawnya Shields said...

That sounds like a truly motivational site. Myself, you and many others all seem to be going through some feep changes. I universal connection. It is like we are all tapping in at the same time and together. Is that not awesome? :o)

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Epi said...

Thank you Josh, haven't heard from you for awhile. I hope all is well my friend

Epi said...

Hi T;

It is awesome! And I am so grateful that we have each other to share this with and affirm what we feel deep inside.

Blessings