Saturday, November 10, 2007

CHanges part 2



As I said in my mustache post I've really been feeling the urge to make some changes. Beyond making changes to my appearance I've started working on making professional changes. I'm going to start realty school to get my license so I can start in the arena of buying, fixing and flipping houses. I've posted before about wanting to flip houses, I've just been procrastinating. I'm also going to get together with an old friend with whom I worked with for the last 10 years. He's a consultant and that's another area I want to go into (becoming a consultant). I feel I want to effect positive change and for me I feel this is the best way to do it.

I have to admit, I am pretty scared. But at the same time I'm really excited about the possbilities


Blessings

1 comment:

Tawnya Shields said...

Best wishes on your new adventure, Epi! :o)