Thursday, November 08, 2007

Changes?!?

OK, lately I've been getting an urge to make a change in my life. I don't know why but that's what I've been feeling. Sooooo I went and got myself a new haircut and I shaved my mustache of 15 years. I am balding at my age so I was concerned more about the short haircut but it was my clean face that attracted the most attention and comments. So far the preference from friends and family has been to grow the caterpillar back. I appreciate their honesty and I'm trying to get used to the new look but right now I'm 50/50. take a look and let me know your thoughts.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

since u like honesty.... it sucks like a bucket of ticks! lol
anyway. u should grow it bak.
luv nicole

Epi said...

welllll i kinda like tghe first pic wit u as a mustache sooo
im srry hope u dont feel bad u still look good
luv shelleh

Tawnya Shields said...

I had to laugh at the post above. She sure has a way with words.

I think you look great in both but I have only known you for a short time as my blogger friend and you seem more "you" with the mustache.

How does your wife feel about it? :o)

Epi said...

hi T;

I think Pam prefers the mustache but she has been very careful with me about the change. Unlike the more blunt family members. LOL

\
Blessings