Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sounds of the Soul




I been looking at my latest post and I am curious that I have something stirring within. The last two post have been, what I consider, very passionate songs. The appeal to me greatly and give me a very profound sense of being. That is the best way I can describe it. It's a feeling so intense and deep that I almost feel like crying. Maybe some old scars are starting to surface for healing or maybe I'm sensing something else coming. I really can't tell. I guess my soul is speaking to me and I'm trying to understand what it's saying.





Blessings

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I send you prayers and good thoughts as you decipher what it is your spirit is trying to tell you.

Waterfall said...

Hello my friend.
I have posted one blog today and I wasn't going to post the other because it felt too personal but because of your questions here. I'm urged by White Eagle to share because I guess when it comes down to it the lessons that feel tender to me inside are the ones that need to be shared with others, in the end:)
Take a look at my blog and you might be suprised :)
I believe your true inner path is calling and your puzzle pieces are starting to show themselves. Good luck. I would try searching "Nemo" to see what it means to you. That looks like a good puzzle piece.
namaste
WaterFall and White Eagle
Did you see White Eagle in the second video *grin*

Tawnya Shields said...

You are finding your true self. Which I know you have been searching for. That "connection" is taking place.
Many blessings my friend.

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind me asking, Where did you get your header?

Epi said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments;

Josh thank you for your prayers. I got my template from the link below so take a look buddy and see what you like

http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/blogger_beta.htm

Thank you for sharing yourself with us waterfalls and white eagle. I think your are right about starting to see the pieces. It feels so close and yet so far.

Titania my friend you have help me so much on my journey and I am so grateful for your presence. I think you are correct as is white eagle and waterfall.


Blessings and Light

Nathalie said...

I normally don’t tag people, so forgive me for making an exception this time:

o Epi