Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Well, I did it. I rewrote my resume and put myself out on the market again. I'm feeling a big time need for change and my current job isn't where I want to be right now. Professionally the job is not satisfying and the current atmosphere at work has become one of deceit and mistrust. I have to admit it has really tested me in terms of not falling into the trap of being insecure and falling into the same patterns that I see happening. So from that perspective I am happy about the challenge and the fact that I have been successful.


It's funny because right now I really don't care what I do professionally. What I yearn for is something where 1 I feel like I can impact change and 2 where I can work with people to accomplish something common and good. I think that's a position to where there's no real job description. The picture below is called "Searching for Guidance" I like it... Hope you do to



Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should do a career change. i dont think your job now is too fulfilling
and it might give you more variety and experience.
yep

love nicole
<(^o^)>

Tawnya Shields said...

I understand completely what you are going through. I think that is why I have tried many different job paths. Not because I am unstable .I am a very hard worker but I also know I contribute what I can far as a Lightworker then I know when it is time to move on. I know mainstream society would not understand this but I know you do.

Best wishes on your brand new adventure! I know the Universe will lead you to your next path that is just right for you since you have changed your personal compass direction according to that which is spiritual.

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I'll keep you in my thoughts.