Sunday, September 07, 2008

Strange Dream Sept 6 2008




Really quick. I had a strange dream that I just remembered parts of. Forgive the lack of details. I was with a Chinese Group and there was a Chinese Lady who was an elder or a teacher. She was talking to me going over a list she had in her hand. This list was things or traits I was supposed to achieve. According to her I was just about 1/2 way there but had some to go. these were a varity of things, like patience and certain psychic skills. I know she said intuition was to be a focus as of late. She made a Hmf sound like I better get going. There was more to the dream but I cannot remember. This part I remember the most clearly



Blessings

1 comment:

Tawnya Shields said...

Wow, you met a very evolved spirit guide. I think you got the message clearly far as in the super subconscious. It is still there. It has been transmuted upon waking up in this lower vibration world. It is quite frustrating to wake up and realize you were told something very important and want to recall that info. That happened to me the other day. Drats! :o)