Friday, November 10, 2006

Bear Blessings

My wifes cousin is notorious for chain e-mails. For the most part I ignore them but every once in awhile she sends a good one. The next two postings are e-mails from her and I need to give her credit. A friend advised me that I should meditate to discover my totem. I think that the bear is one of them hence my second reason for the posting. Thank you Raven for your help.

BEAR would dare pass this on!!!!


Wishing you

In your busy life




Time for Relaxation




Good Sleep


Good Health with Exercise


Someone to Dance With


A bit of adventure


Good Looks


But Most of All ...

I Wish You Lots of Bear Hugs


And The Comforts of Real Love


Many Blessings...








May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.


But watch out for those darn penguins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Bear Post!!! Especially the last part. :o)~
I am so happy for you. Bear is a very protective totem to work with. As well as helping you to awaken your potential as a spirit. Bear is associated with healers also. I am sure you will devour info about your totem. I know I did with mine.

Unknown said...

I wish you the best with your totem!
According to some NA, bear is medicine.

Congratulations on finding a totem!

HUZZAH! lol

Epi said...

Information finds its way to us in mysterious ways huh? I like the last pic also, it plays right along with my mischievous side. You're right Raven I am trying to get as much information on it as possible. Thank you for the info e-merge; I will look up more on bear being medicine. Thank you Raven and e-merge for your support.