Saturday, November 25, 2006

Inner Light Awareness




If you notice I added a new link to my site. It's called Inner Light Awareness and the site is dedicated to helping other's discover their inner light. The woman responsible for this is Jody Howard and she also wrote a book that she sells on-line. I bought her book and have been reading it for the last couple of days. Like everything else that has been happening to me over this past year the book opened me to a new world and answered allot of questions I had. I don't mean this to be a book review but I feel that I have to write about something that is having a big impact on me and my life. My wife has been reading it also and I think she's learnign as much as I am. It's really nice when her and I sit together and discuss the topics. I also like the book because I feel it gives me a foundation from which I can teach my children about spirituality. I have had my own struggles concerning religion and teachings about the creator. I wanted my children to learn about spirituality but I found it difficult to relay my own experiences without tarnishing it with my own fears and doubts. This book helps me to teach them and I'm very excited about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firt off i have to say I love the pic you chose. Great choice for your topic. I want to read that book. I belong to a book club called One Spirit. I will check to see if they have it there. It sounds like something I would be interested in. Tthank you for directing your readers to this spiritual information.

~Blessings

Anonymous said...

I visited that website and I am sold on this! This is right along my own spiritual path. Again, thank you so much. This may help my husband understand and release some of his own fears and current blocks in his life as a soul.

Epi said...

Thank you Raven. I took me some time to find the picture but when I saw it I knew it was the one. I think the book is well written and personable to where you feel she's there talking to you. The writer even e-mailed me to thank me when I bought the book. I hope you and your husband like it and enjoy it as much as we have. The writer even e-mailed me to thank me when I bought the book.

Epi said...

sorry about the repeat. meant to do a cut and paste ;o)

Blessings