Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Making Changes



As I have stated in earlier posting, I have been experiencing a great deal of change in my life this year. I have also learned a great deal and think I am better for it. One of the things I continnue to work at is the process of self witness; In short you step out of yourself and look at yourselfe, without judgement, to see if there's anything you can do different. I've discovered there's two steps to this. One, discovering something you might want to change and two, actually changing it. The good news is that I discovered allot. One thing I've discovered is that changing long held habits and beliefs is really difficult and sometimes painful. Sometimes I find myself tryig to rationalize these habits and downplay them telling myselfe they're really not that important. Given the issue this can go on for hours, days, weeks, or sometimes months. If you haven't guessed by now, I'm finally dealing with an issue that's been there for long time. It's tough to say how I feel but I know that it is for the better.

I picked the picture above because it reminds me of my path in life. We all have our own paths in live and I hope yours leads to the growth and love we all strive for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely path to be on. :o)

Self dicovery takes alot of energy and I too understand that,that may be my current quest also in life. Hence, the need to be alone, not a part of the rat race and to reflect and grow each day on a spiritual level.

Blessings on your journey,my friend. :o)

Epi said...

Thank you for your support my friend.

Unknown said...

yeah, what raven said, lol!
May you complete your mission(s) successfully.

Blessings