Wednesday, July 25, 2007

3 Steps


Been pretty busy lately doing things and taking life in. We're getting ready to go back to New York next week and the whole family is really excited. I'm also continuing to take in my feelings and perspective about fire the grid. Among other things the experience I think has actually taught me more about enjoying my moment now and appreciating all that is around me. If anyone hasn't seen the videos from this woman I truly recommend them. I viewed it on you tube and it was broken down to 8 sections. The section I truly enjoyed was the part on how to ,as Shelly put it, walk the path. These things were, Do no harm, including yourself, do everything with honesty and integrity, find your joy do it and be thankful for it. I think to myself what a profound impact this would have on our world if everyone followed these 3 simple steps. I have her 5th video below if you wish to view it.


Blessings



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool post. liked the pic and im just so excited for NY and the city again!
thats like my real home instead of arizona.

love nicole

Tawnya Shields said...

I know you all will have fun visiting New York.

Firing the Grid is a phenomenal experience that keeps taking place each day. I truly believe many took a part of this. Even those who may have missed it can still contribute. This is an on going mission for all of us.

Blessings of love and light.