Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good Morning July 11, 2007


Good Morning!!

I rarely post in the morning, usually later in the evening but I really haven't been posting lately so I figured I'd do a morning post and see what thoughts come out. Had some strange dreams last night. I can't really describe them because they are vague. All I can describe is the feeling I was left with. I would say it's a feeling of sadness of missing someone very close. I've had dreams like this before. In the dreams it's usually been places in my past where I feel I left too quick or didn't finish what I was suppose to do. Interestingly the places are schools. When I was young I moved often and went to many schools and I did the same with college. I guess this is something I should meditate on because these dreams and this feeling keep coming back from time to time. It's funny that I think I have learned so much about myself but have managed to keep this sadness deep within me.


Believe it or not I am in a good mood this morning. I did not run because I was really worn out yesterday and I figured I would give my body a recovery day. Love those recovery days. :o) But tomorrow I'll be on the road again doing my 12 miles. OOOOOF!



I hope your morning is going well and that your days is even better


Blessings

4 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Those were all beautiful pics. I really liked the angel/fairy pic.Nice.

I have dreams of missing something or being homesick.I wonder if these dreams of sadness are memories of our true home. I read there are times we recall in our astral travels. I have had a few that I can recall very well. I woke up feelingmy heart break but at the same time comforted if that makes sense.

Yep, those recovery days are nice. I am back into lifting weights again and running on a regular schedule. I know what it feels liek when I do no trecover from past mistakes. A pulled muscle which can take a long time to recover from. That is so frustrating.


Blessings.

Good to see you back. :o)

Nathalie said...

I also love those pictures Epi!
Sometimes I also wake up really sad, like Titania says, feeling homesick - just wanting to go back to where I just was...


By the way - did you pick up your award yet, over at my blog?
http://onelifeamongthemany.blogspot.com/
2007/07/
power-of-schmooze-award.html

Epi said...

Hi Titania and Nathalie! It is wonderful to hear from both of you. I am glad to share my experiences and feel fortunate to have people such as you understand and share your own experiences. Reading what you both I feel that this rings true for me. It is such a profound sadness. I smile to myself at the thought of the celebration there will be upon our return. Nathalie thank you very much for the award, I am truly honored.


Blessings my friends

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of the puppy daddy
<(^.^)> i guess its true then. i udes to think it was only me. almost 100% of my dreams are from regrets or things i wish i can do but cant for some reason or another.

blessings, nicole