Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sunrise Earth


Keeping with my them of our beautiful planet I wanted to make as many people aware of Sunrise Earth. It's a show put on by the discovery Channel every morning. We catch it on Animal Planet so you would have to check to see which discovery station it is on. Anyway since they have changed my work schedule and I'm going into work later, I've been able to spend morning time with my kids. My daughter Nicole, who is an intense animal lover, introduced me to Sunrise Earth. It's a collection of beautiful sunrises from across America. Most of them are in our national parks but regardless they are all beautiful. She tells me that she meditates to them in the morning. I thought to myself "What a fantastic idea!". So if you can take some time to check them out, they are very relaxing and a wonderful start to the day.




Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

I love sunrises also. I usually had jobs where I was usually starting out for work around sunrise. I will have to check it out.

Epi said...

When I used to drop Pam at work that was one of the nice things about the drive was seeing the sunrise together.

Blessings

Anonymous said...

Sunrise Earth is coming to DVD :) Check out the URL for more info.