Friday, July 27, 2007

Getting out of a hole




I've been in a real hole lately!! I haven't been writing much on the blog. I haven't run any decent runs for two weeks and I've been eating like a total pig. I've gained the 10 pounds that I lost back. I don't know if it's work the heat or maybe the time of the year where getting yourself motivated won't work no matter how hard you try.

I've just been dragging ass big time. Anyway since I'm taking notice of this I have to start doing something to change it. So tomorrow it's back to step one, I'll start with a run and slowly start building myself up again. :o)




Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

I know how you feel. I have been feeling sluggish. Could be the heat in my cae. I have to fight with myself to run and I am cheating on my diet at least once a week. Crap.

See you are not alone.

I do like the pics you chose. They were perfect.

Take care and don't be hard on yourself. :o)

~Love and light

Anonymous said...

i love the doggie!!!!!!!!

love nicole