Friday, July 06, 2007

Live Earth















keeping a late night tonight, well later than usual for me. I've been checking out Live Earth online. It's a wonderful idea and allot of great music for a cause that really needs our attention. I've been watching mostly the Australian and Japanese performances. There were these two really cool performances by Missy Higgine ( I thin she sounds like Sinead Oconner) and a group called Eskimo Joe. It's amazing how much I am reminded of Live Aid. Back then I thought that my generation was the only one who cared about each other and our planet. I am so glad to be proven wrong. It doesn't take allot to have an impact. If each of us can do something in there own way to contribute the impact would be tremendous.









Blessings :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are you going to talk about sunrise earth the tv show thing?

nicole

Tawnya Shields said...

I watched Live Earth also. It was a awesome! I just wonder how many Americans actually watched it? I know our Care2 friends did. :o)