Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Firing the Grid in Arizona


GOOD MORNING!!!

Well... This morning my family and I got up in the early morning hour to join in to "Fire The Grid". For those who might not know FTG is a world wide movement to help the Earth (and ourselves) by joining together for one hour at a specific time world wide. It is to elevate our vibrations so that we may help heal the Earth and ourselves. I thinks that's the best way I can describe it without screwing it up. If you want to know more you can go to www.firethegrid.org.


Anyway Pam and I got up about 3:40 AM to get everyone ready for the 4:11 AM kickoff. The experience was wonderful. In the beginning Pam and I meditated while the kids were asked to think of things they enjoyed and to just be grateful for the happy experiences they had. We played Sky Sent which was one of the songs recommended. It is a very nice piece of music. After about 15 minutes of meditation we sat as a family and talked, laughed and recalled fond memories and feelings. I think we enjoyed ourselves so much that we almost forgot why we were doing it. Every so often I would remind myself, and the gang, to reflect on the happy feelings and to give thanks that we are here together loving and sharing. It was a warm and joyous feeling. I want to thank my family and let them know that I love them so. I am very very fortunate person.



In thinking about the warmth and joy that we shared I wondered how many people around the world were sharing the same experience. Can you imagine millions of people sharing warmth and love at one specific moment?!?! OOOF!

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you love me so much you should get me some salt water taffy!!!!!!
(u o me) but otherwise it waz fun and i love u daddy! <(^ v ^)>

(that ones new!)
love colew

Tawnya Shields said...

I could feel the great love and light in this post. I continue to keep firing up that grid when a get a few moments in the day. I wonder what would happen if we at least one hour a day do this? Now there's a thought. I think any moment we can give will add to this powerful phenomena. This is truly a wonderful time we live in.
I sent you an e-mail to something you may be interested in. It is along the same line as FTG.

Blessings of love and light.