Friday, July 27, 2007

Strange Horoscope

I subscribe to two online horoscope services (they're free by the way). Every once in awhile I'll get a strange and I wonder to myself "Was the person or people writing it not with it that day or is there some real meaning behind it?" Today is one of those days. Look below


"Do you really think that the work of the future will be performed by isolated individuals connected by computers? Any person that tells you this is going to irritate you so much that you'll feel the urge to strike them down with a lightning bolt! But if you don't believe in this future, can you propose an alternate? If you are the head of a team this may be the moment to look for new solutions, Epi"

I prefer interactive conversation where I can physically be with those I can be conversing with. I do have online friends and would prefer to be with them also but the fact of the matter is we are pretty far apart and currently that is not possible.
Any thoughts?





Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Where did you get this one from?

I do not agree with the first part. That sounds like a personal grudge of the writer against online communications.:o)

A lot of positive change is taking place my many individuals working as a whole. The second part may be of some relevance to you.

I confess I do not read my horoscope too often. I check both my sun sign and my rising. One or the other may have some relevance.

Epi said...

You're right Titania, it sounded really weird to me also. I forgot the online service I read it from but I'll get another e-mail from them tomorrow and I'll let you know.


Blessings