Thursday, July 12, 2007

Really Reiki


We're getting more into Reiki healing now. My daughter Shelly has been going to class and she's actually at a more advance level than my wife and I. She is actually doing some Reiki healing for my wife which is really sweet of her and gives her some good experience. Shelly had really taken to this and is really a natural. She's very excited because she's met another group of kids and people that are like minded. I can feel the relief in her in her new discovery. I think this is the beginning for her in her quest for this type of knowledge and her love of people and being able to help them


Pam and I are taking our level 2 Reiki class this weekend. Of course I will be going to Shelly to practice with and sharpen our skills. From what Shelly is telling me the level 2 course focuses on sharpening your healing skills and enabling you with more abilities through concentrating on certain symbols.I'll let you know. :o)


I have to say I am very proud of my daughter and wife. My pride isn't just because they're open minded outlook and learning this new skill. My pride is mostly in their willingness and want to help other people. I truly consider them and the rest of my family, my Angels on Earth.





Blessings

1 comment:

Tawnya Shields said...

You all are very lucky to be so conneted in a positive way. You are very blessed.

I will catch up with your e-mail. I have over 200 e-mails to go through. AUGH!!:o)

Have a wonderful weekend.