Sunday, September 23, 2007

RDE # 5





Ran 16 miles today and it wasn't that bad, wasn't that good, but it wasn't that bad. I ended up starting later than I would have liked. I was in bed arguing with myself to get up and get the run done and it took some time before the runner in me won. Today was weighing day and I lost two pounds(I'm now 197.5 lbs). Not as much as I wanted but it's going in the right direction which is what counts. It was a hot day and I got sun burn. I'm feeling really tired and I know it's a combination of the run and sunburn. I really really dislike sunburn because of the fact that it drains my energy because of my body trying to repair itself. I'm still trying to get a handle on how to deal with this. Diet wise I've been bad but I'm improving. I'm going to try what T suggested and try the grazing method. Keep ya updated




Blessings

No comments: