Monday, April 09, 2007

Coming around




I think things are starting to come around. I've been working really hard on not letting my old personality traits reappear. I've also been making sure that I've been positive and letting go of my worries and my want to take control of situations.

I think it's starting to pay off; One reason I say this is because out of nowhere I go a bonus at work! Talk about the Law of Attraction!! It was a significant amount also OOOFFF! This is great cause it will help us get caught up on so many bills.


The other neat thing is that I'm going for my volunteer training this Wed. Not only am I going but my wife said she wanted to do it with me. I love her so and I'm so grateful that she wants to be there with me. What was really nice was that originally it was a every weekend requirement. Not that I didn't want to do it but I thought about it after the fact that I didn't want to take away time from my kids. It turns out that they found someone else and we would fill in for her once or twice a month. That's great for us given our current situation! Again we're attracting!!


I want to give a shout out to Josh who added to his "The Vault" web site and added "The Purpose" Page also. The Vault was a great idea and I think with the purpose page he took a great idea and made it better.



Blessings and light to you.. I hope and pray that you are attracting the positive influences into your life that you all deserve

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

congrats on the bonus! And I'm happy you're really starting with the volunteering business, and that you're not alone in this.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to hit refresh before commenting. Hey, and I never noticed the "U2" in the boy's hair.

Tawnya Shields said...

Wow!!! I am beyond happy for you. This Law of Attraction stuff is good isn't it?

Bravo on your volunteer work. That is wonderful.You are paying it forward. :o)

Epi said...

Thank you Nathalie; I'm pretty excited about the volunteering deal and your right; it's great that my soul mate will be there with me.

Hi Josh, The U2 is part of the album cover, I know cause this old man has it. It looks like they scanned the album.

Hi Titania, the Law of attraction is good stuff. Just gotta remember to stay positive and grateful.
I have to say, I think I'm more excietd about the volunteer stuff than the other things that are going on.

Blessings