Wednesday, February 21, 2007

looking at the past






I've been in a really reflective mood lately. Thinking about all the changes that have occured as of late. (I've put up some of my favorite pics I posted) I've been at my new position for about 3 weeks now. My family has joined me and I'm extremely grateful for the epiphany I am experiencing (no pun intended). I have been really cautious about everything I have been doing because I don't want to get caught up in the same pattern I was in when I worked last. I was unemployed for about 5 months and I've learned allot and changed a great deal. I like the person I am becoming and don't want to go back to the person I was.

I like the blog I have been keeping not only does it give me a chance to share with others but it also offers a small look into my life. I look back at my post and I am amazed at how I felt at each moment when I wrote those posts. It's become my log, diary, or journal; whatever name you would like to choose.


Some of the post were pretty bad in terms of me questioning myself and what I was doing. About the worries I was experiencing, my family, the bills etc. Allot like other people experience in their own lives. I wrote in one of my posts that it is my hope that people can read what I write and learn from it. Reading them now I realized I have learned a great deal from them.


We should not dwell on our past and I will never do that..........

But it certainly helps me to be very grateful for everything when I look at what we have done


Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

You did change a lot just in the short time I have met you on our blogs. Evolving and changing is a good thing.

I especially like the pics you chose. The splash of God's paint on the last pic is one of my favorites.

I'm glad I got to meet you and share a part of myself also.

Blessings,
Your friend Titania

Epi said...

Thank you Titnia, I too am happy to meet you and share. You also have evolved and blossomed. I have to admit I do miss the dreams sometimes. I really enjoyed you sharing them and discussing them.

Blessings