Saturday, February 03, 2007

Superbowl


Well... tomorrows the superbowl and I'll be sitting down to watch it like millions of other peeps. This year will be unique cause I'll be watching with my wifes cousins, one whose a super sports fan. I enjoy sports and like football but stopped being a superfan years ago. I'm looking forward to it and I'm rooting for the colts. Got into a football pool also which always makes the game more fun. regardless of what you're doing , I hope you enjoy your sunday


Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

I'm rooting for Colts also. I always will remember them as the Baltimore Colts growing up. I confess I watch the game for the commercials. :o)~

Josh said...

Hey, what'd you think? Pretty good game, Huh?

Epi said...

I was rooting for the colts too. The commercials this year weren't that good. For once I think the game was better than the commercials. Josh, I liked the game but I don't think Peyton should have gotten MVP. He's a hall of famer but the cotls running backs should have gotten the award. The game was allot of fun and I almost won the pool at work.