Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Daily Word



Good Morning

I subscribe to this free service where they provide you with a daily word as the title goes. Along with my friends and family I have found these daily readings comforting and inspirational. I discovered this service through unity church and truly appreciate their love and support. It is my hope that once I can get myself and the family settle in our new lifes that I can give to them and others the love and compassion they gave me. Blessings

Today's Daily Word - Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Healing
Created in the image of God, I express pure life and energy.
If I may have been holding thoughts of myself as sick or injured, I change that image and see myself healthy and whole. God loves me. Nothing can prevent me from feeling this love within me and knowing that love’s healing energy is continually moving throughout my being.
I am a divine creation, given shape and form according to God’s perfect design. I am created for life, created to know love and joy and wholeness. There is no injury, no sickness that is beyond God’s power to heal.
I feel God’s presence enfolding me. God and I are one, and a mighty healing work is taking place.
“You have turned my mourning into dancing; you have taken off my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, so that my soul may praise you and not be silent.”—Psalm 30:11-12
Inspired by this message? Want to talk to friends about it? Search past Daily Word messages by date, topic or keyword.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Great Word. Thank you for sharing!

Tawnya Shields said...

I like this inspirational message. :o)

Epi said...

You are both very welcomed. As usual thank you for your posts


Blessings