Friday, February 09, 2007

Smiling





I'm all smiles today because allot has happened. I was speaking with my wife last night and we decided it was time for the gang to come join me in AZ. We were going to wait until the house was sold but things are getting really tense in PA and since we're paying for two homes now anyway, we figured it would be best to have the family together. I am very very excited. I missed them immensely and can't wait to give all of them a hug; especially my beautiful wife.



The other good thing was that I drove to work today. In order to save money I've been walking about 4 miles to work everyday rather than getting a rental car. I enjoy the walk in the morning but at the end of the day I know I'm walking slower because I'm tired. Anyway I barrowed my cousins car because I have mid day errands to run and man am I happy. I forgot how much I enjoy driving!!! It's amazing how we take things for granted until they're not there anymore.






Anyway, I have a smile on my face today and I hope you have one also. Enjoy your day and appreciate the little things that bring a smile


Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Your happpiness did make me smile today. Thank you for spreading some sunshine. It will be nice when teh gang gets there. It sounds all so exciting.

Take care!

P.S. Those pics were adorable!

Josh said...

Great pic!

Epi said...

Thank you Titania and Josh. Gee and I was worried the pics were so so. Goes to show huh?