Saturday, February 24, 2007

Regression Therapy





Good Morning;

I little while back I had written about taking my middle child, Nicole, to regression therapy. We scheduled the session but because of everything that happened we had to cancel. Nicole was pretty upset and I promised her once things got a little settle we would find someone and schedule another session. Well, we're on again !!!! We found someone in Sedona and will go see them next Saturday. I've already been enlightened as to what pass lives are giving her issue's but I don't want to say anything until after the session is done. Because of her age the therapist ask that a parent be present. I spoke with my wife and we decided I would be there (Yea!!). Actually my wife decided, I just agreed with her. :o) My other kids want to have sessions also but we told them a little at a time. I'm discovering regression sessions aren't cheap and they aren't covered by insurance. :o) And I was upset when they didn't cover Chiropractors!!!



Anyway, I'm listening to a band called Third Day while writing. A group that was on Gabbatha's band of the week. I'm weird where when I like something I can play it over and over and enjoy it like it was the first time heard it. My kids are like that too.

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Oh, Epi you all are so lucky! Living close to Sedona is awesome! This is one of the most powerful and positive vortexes in the world! I am making plans to be there on Dec. 21st 2012!

It was meant to be that your daughter have her regression there in Arizona and not PA! And even better you can be there also! YAy! I am so happy for all of you. Please keep me updated. I will be all ears. :o)

Epi said...

I will certainly keep you updated. I'm pretty excited but I'm keeping it contained. I agree with you that this was meant to be for Nicole and I'm also excited about the person she is going to see.

I'm taking your 2012 visit is because of the alignment?

Josh said...

Hey, thanks for the plug. I'm glad you enjoyed Third Day!