Thursday, May 03, 2007

Being a Kid Again


Well tomorrows the day! The release of Spiderman 3 Yeah!!! My son and I have been waiting for awhile. I'm taking the whole family to see it in IMAX. I truly enjoy movies especially those that make me feel like a kid again. Being a dad and an adult (yuck) I don't relax as much as I should. I love being silly and not making sense and just being a total goof sometimes. Letting the kid come out again. I enjoy it even more when I can do it with my family, my kids look in shock trying to figure who this person is and my wife just looks at me with that "When are you going to learn" look.

So this is the family movie agenda for the spring, so far. Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3,
Shreck 3 and Harry Potter, I think Harry is the 4th movie. We are soooo pumped. If movies aren't your thing I pray that you are able to find something that will bring out the kid in you.

I also want to give a shout out to Josh. Tomorrow he graduates college and will be entering into a new phase in his life
. Congrats Josh

Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Oh man those are some great choices!

I'm not a Spidey fan butt his one looks good. Shrek 3 should bring out the kid in anybody. I saw the previews and I have to see that one for sure.

It is good to kick back and just enjoy the simple things in life.
:o)~

Nathalie said...

I love going to the cinema!
Harry Potter, Pirates, Shrek...I've seen Eragon three times in the cinema, and I won't tell you how often I've been to see Lord of the Rings :) If I could I would go to all movies...which reminds me; I still need to go to see 300.

Enjoy!

Epi said...

Thank you bot Titania and Nathalie for your comments. NOw that we saw spidey I think Pirates is next and then Shrek.


Blessings