Tuesday, May 22, 2007

NYC Half




I am sooooooooooooooooooo pumped!!!! I just found out that I was just selected to run the NYC Half in August and it has made my day. There were so many entrants that they made it a lottery (I think about 100 thousand) and the power of intent allowed me the opportunity to run it this year. So I am happy not just for being able to run but because it is just another validation in our ability to create our own reality. Wow!! Is that a powerful statement or what??!!!

Last NameFirst NameEntry NumberAccepted?AgeCityProvinceCountry of ResidencyTeam
ortizana156864YESF25ny
United StatesMCNY
OrtizChristopher177030YESM28NEW YORK
United StatesCUMC
OrtizDennis143781YESM31NEW YORK
United States
OrtizEdna149908YESF35NEW YORK
United States
OrtizEpifanio130182YESM42Peoria
United States


For those who don't know I'm a runner and I love running distance. I've run at least 1 marathon every year for the last4 years and last year I ran 2. I usually run an average of 6 half marathons but all the excitement this year has slowed me down. My plan this year is to run 4 marathons and also to qualify for the Boston Marathon. So my goals are pretty high this year and I'm excited about the challenge.



So blessings and light to you and I hope that your news is as joyous as mine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u made it woo! but u didnt tell me. u just told tom and mom. thx alot. all i heard was " yeah im so pumped!" i knew that meant running because it never means anything else but thnx for telling me. and now u wonder why i read ur blog

nicole

Epi said...

Luv ya Cole!!!! Thank you for reading my blog




Blessings

Anonymous said...

ya watever OLD MAN........ a well. u have to tell me more about stuff. ur making me feel left out ( im getting jealous of that titania girl)

love nicole


ps. just learned how to do tis!!!!
<(^_^)> (sapposed to be kirby. looks cooler in other places though... <(-_-)> )