Saturday, May 12, 2007

What's up Doc?



I haven't posted for awhile and I apologize due to allot going on lately. So I figured I would post today about what's up with me and my family. My youngest child just tried out for the soccer team and made it. We are proud of her not only for making the team but also for taking the initiative and finding a team and finding out when their practices are. My middle one is in a play this week and has been practicing hard for her part. My oldest is coming into his own and developing into a fine young man. He's even getting facial hair. We call him Shaggy because he looks just like Scooby's friend.



My beautiful wife just got eye surgery so she doesn't have to wear glasses. I'm really pumped because she does have beautiful eyes and her glasses always hid that. I'll post a picture sometime soon, if she lets me.


Myself, I feel like I'm growing leaps and bounds spiritually. I have this warm intense feeling growing inside of me and I want to go and share it with everyone I meet. I know that I probably will not be able to keep this feeling for long; at least not for now. But I think part of my growth is to learn to keep this alive in me longer and longer until it doesn't go away anymore. Each time sharing it with others to show them that life truly is wonderful and that they can feel the same. To understand and spread love.


Anyway, that's what's up Doc...I hope you're also discovering the wonder and Love in your life



Blessings

4 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hey Doc! Good to see you back you wascally wabbit.

I feel your happiness shine through your posts.

Good to hear everyone is doing great.

Those pics were picked by your spirit. Absolutely beautiful and your love and light shone greatly in every word.

Many blessings.

Epi said...

Thank you Titania glad you liked the pics. I was feeling my spirit and hope to keep feeling it and listening to it.

Blessings

Nathalie said...

Hi Epi, I'm with Titania, you really sound possitive. I'm glad your family is doing okay, and that the path you've chosen seems to bring you what you need.
Try to hold on to that feeling!
Take care!

Epi said...

Hi Nathalie

Trust me I'm trying to hold onto that feeling for as long as I can