Sunday, May 20, 2007

What the Bleep do we know?



At our Reiki Class my wife and I discovered a coupe of folks talking about a new movie that is out. It's called "What the bleep do we know?" It's a film not unlike the secret but deals with the subject more more in terms of pure metaphysics discussions. That's not to say that the secret wasn't about meta physics but for me the secret I felt more on a personal level(soul level). What the Bleep I felt more at a mind level even though they are saying similar things. Their website is http://www.whatthebleep.com/whatthebleep/



Anyway we went to our local blockbuster and discovered they were out of it. Apparently it has become very popular. Since I really wanted to see it and tend to be very focused on a goal I allowed the young sales clerk to sign us up for that on line deal. We got the movie delivered in 3 days and watched it with our kids. The Movie didn't have the impact of the secret but was an excellent movie. There's a part about water that I don't want to give away that I thought was totally fascinating and amazing.



The movie for me has become another reinforcement of some of the things I have learned over the past year. That is that we are beautiful kindred souls (all of us) and that we have the power to create our own realities in life. The only thing holding ourselves back is ourselves! AMAZING!!


Blessings

5 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Epi. I have heard of this movie and haven't watch it yet. I will have to see if Netflix carries it.

Loved the cartoon. :o)~

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi, back again.
I put it in my Netflix queue.

Did you know there is another one coming out called, What the Bleep? Down the Rabbit Hole?

"Delving deeper into the relationship between quantum physics and human consciousness, this follow-on to What the Bleep Do We Know!? uses the story of a photographer (Marlee Matlin) in turmoil to frame its thesis -- that biophysics and quantum mechanics confirm long-standing ideas about spiritual self-determination. Animated instruction, dramatic vignettes and talking-head interviews combine for an entertaining examination of the human experience."

I don't think this one is released yet.

I thought you would be interested. :o)

Anonymous said...

Interesting. That first comic is great. I'm long overdue for a beating with a few video stores.

Anonymous said...

dad post some new entries these are getting so old!!!!

love nicole

Epi said...

Hi Titania and Josh and my lovely Nicole. Thank you all for your posts. Your right about down the rabbit hole Titania and it is out. Pam saw it at our local blockbuster for sale but not for rent. Strange huh? Anyway we're probably gonna get it and watch it this weekend. Right after the release of Pirates.. :o)

Speaking of videos Josh I liked the comic also. My being late this week with my videos inspired my discovery of the comic

Nicole I will post a new one today

Blessings