Thursday, May 31, 2007

Being Sick





I'm sick and it really stinks. I felt myself getting sick the other day and I did something I normally don't do. I went to the doctors trying to head this of before it got worse. Well the doc was totally convinced that it was allergies... It's not... I'm thinking sinusitis. I've had it enough times before to know the symptoms. It's really tough trying to be positive when you feel like crap. But I'm still trying. :o)

Hoping that you are doing well


Blessings

6 comments:

Nathalie said...

take care, I know how you must be feeling - I've had it lots of times too, and you can never seem to get rid of it completely.
Get well soon!

Epi said...

Thank you very much nathalie for your well wishes. You are so right.



Blessings

Tawnya Shields said...

Sending some healing thoughts your way. Have you tried using a Neti pot?

Take care of yourself. :o)

Anonymous said...

feel beter daddy!

<(*_^)>

love nicole

Anonymous said...

P.s

my suggestion but maybe instead of always doing this :o) you should do kirby faces like me. <(*_^)>

love nicole

Epi said...

Thank you Titania and Nicole.
Titania I went looking for a Neti pot to try but could not find any locally. But I'm gonna order one online for the next time. If there is a next time :o)


Blessings