Saturday, May 05, 2007

Reikki Healing and other sutff




My wife and I attended a Reikki Healing Class today. We're officially Reikki Healing Level 1 folks. The class was really interesting and we had a good small group of people. In fact I think I was more interested in the people in my class than the material being taught at certain times. In any case we learned the basics of how to channel Reikki Energy to help align and heal others. We got to practice on ourselves as well as others. I learned a great deal and it was a growing experience. Now we get to develope our skills over the next 21 days. My wife and I are lucky because we can work with each other on this so I'm pretty pump.


I think I've mentioned in my previous posts that I really like to read. Especially if it's a subject that I find really fascinating I'll be hard pressed to put the book down until I'm finished with it. I've really been drawn to books written by Neal Donald Walsch. I started with his last Conversation with God book and I keep coming back for more. I find this material rings true to the core of my being but at the same time some of it scares me. I cannot explain why other than it does. I think that as I grow and better understand my fear will leave but until then I persevere. The Book I'm currently reading is called "Home with God In a life that Never Ends"
The books discusses Death in this life and what happens to you. It is totally fascinating. Some of the topics it touches reminds me of information I have read on certain blogs especially Titania's and Ravens Dream Blogs. Like I said I am excited because it rings true and I can feel myself growing from this. I have several of his books that I just purchased and am anticipating reading.
This is my journey and I don't want to seem like I'm promoting this. I'm just really excited and want to share my experience.

Lastly... We saw Spiderman 3 and it was a really good movie. I am not one to watch a movie more than once and I have rarely done so but this one I would definitely watch again. I got out of work early and it seems like everything was conspiring against us to make the movie on time. It really tested me and I was pretty upset but I learned how to channel it better than I usually do. We got to the movie late and ended up in the front row watching an IMAX version. I was sea sick the first couple of minutes until my eyes adjusted. My whole family loved it and it had a sad ending in which we all shed some tears (sigh)

Blessings

5 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hey this is awesome! Plese keep me updated on your Rekki experiences.
The more I learn the more hungry I become. I know you understand what I am talking about.:o)


Blessings of love and light.

Epi said...

Hood Morning Titania, Thank you and I will definately kkep you updated and tell you more.

Anonymous said...

I've heard that Spidey 3 is very good. Do you think it's better than the first two? I definitely have it on my must see list.

Take care!

Epi said...

Hi Josh;

I didn't think it was going to be better, but I would have to say that it was a pleasant surprise

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend, Epi!