Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Using what we Learn




It's funny just how much I've been rediscovering lately and learning. One thing about me is when I get excited about something my patience goes out the window and I want to do as much as I can now and affect as much as possible. I've learned to keep it under control but the impulses are always there.


Recently I've started to learn how to reconnect with myself; I'm learning how to stay centered and keep a positive perspective. This has really excited me and I want to run out to the world and share this with anyone and everyone! Whoooooaaaaa ! Hold on there Ep!!! Like I said my excitement gets the best of me. So much so that I really want to change jobs and start doing something more in line with teaching people.



I know I can't do it like that but I realize that this is where my heart and soul want to be. So I'm starting to create a gameplan to make that happen. The other thing I realized though is that even though I want to make a career change I have to put this new found knowledge to work in my everyday life. Sooooooo in my every day life, I'm smiling more, looking at situations with a different perspective and learning to drop that defense mechanism when things don't go so well and folks tend to run for cover. The great part is that it's working......By keeping myself open, loving and positive, I'm affecting positive changes around me. Now I'm not perfect nor am I a saint. I'm still very rough and have many weaknesses; But I'm ecstatic because now I know I have open the gate to my new path and I'm learning. And more importantly I'm taking what I learn and putting it to use





Blessings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos... I totally know what you mean. Patience is one of my biggest weaknesses.

Tawnya Shields said...

HI Epi: There are many ways to be a teacher. I know it will call to you when the time is right.

I am far from perfect at times also but the going out of my way to be friendly is paying off. This universal attraction stuff works!

I love your pics also. Very serene and peaceful.

Anonymous said...

God bless you EPI.

Enjoy your weekend!

Epi said...

Hi Josh and Titania. Thanks for the compliments on the pics I truly am grateful.

I agree with you Titania about being a teacher. The feeling is becoming stronger for me and I just have to let go of my apprehension and fears and move with it.

Thank you for your blessings Josh. Blessings to you, Titania and your families.

:o)