Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Apples



Just had a beautiful holiday weekend which I am very grateful for. It was wonderful. That being said I decided to start on my new years resolutions early. So today I'm starting an apple fast. Edgar Cayce has several simple fasting plans and one of them is a three day apple fast to cleanse the body of toxins. This my first true venture at attempting a fast so I'm sure it will be interesting. My goal in all of this is to start working towards getting a more alkalized based diet in my life. I've done allot of reading on the subject and decided it was time to do this. Especially if I want to get myself more aligned. I find it really amazing at how processed foods are so harmful for us and how the body continually adjust to deal with these toxins we introduce.

Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi EPi you are on the right track! That is what I am into . Holistic Nutrition! That is what I am getting my bachelor's in!

I do a lot of cleanses. Including the spiritual books in my library I have many on natural healing. The knolwedge I have gained is just something else. It is amazing what we can do with the things that god has created.

There are some conditions that cannot be helped with natural remedies. One is my epilepsy. :o(

But most can be prevented and alleviated with natural therapies. I totally believe in this.

I was going through premature ovarian failure at 29! My hormones were all over the place. Docotrs just wante dto put me on all kinds of differnt hormones.They made it worse. To make a long story short. I found out taht all the birth control pills that they put young women on is just so wrong. After years they will find out just how bad unatural hormones even birth control is bad. I started using progesterone cream derived from Mexican yam and it helpled to blance my hormones. I am a true testimony . I will be using it for years. It delivers the hormone which is closest to what a females phisiology is by transdermal application (through the skin). It can't be taken internally as the liver will break ot down to fast. Too cool, eh?

Sorry to go on but I thought you would be interested. And Edgar Cayce was a very wise sage in my eyes. :o)

Best wishes on your healing .

Epi said...

You don't have to apologize for sharing your stories. I totally enjoy reading them. That is an incredible experience! I'm glad that you were able to find a remedy for your hormones. My wife and I are starting to discover that the best type of health care is to take care of your body before something goes wrong. And also to do this naturally. Since she's a nurse. it is something we discuss often. Besides natural remedies we have also started looking into energy healing.

Blessings